jump to navigation

Mods and Tuning August 18, 2009

Posted by datasheetreference in SEO Notes, Uncategorized.
trackback

I made a change to the datasheet home page title to bring it to 60 characters.   I’m not sure if this has an impact but some say it do!  I’ve also submitted the site to several directories, DMOZ etc.  Last, I put the keywords and site in Raven.  Raven SEO tool are a nice way to track a lot of keywords.  It used to be free but its still not too expensive.

Advertisements

Comments»

No comments yet — be the first.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: